Water Damage Remediation
If you've had water damage to your carpet or wood or laminate flooring, give us a call as soon as you can - with our emergency hotline, we're available anytime of the day or night. Our carpet experts will come right out to assess the damage and then get right to work on drying the area with our state of the art equipment.
Our Water Damage Services Include:
- Complete Water Damage Restoration
- Home Remediation
- Water Damage Cleanup
- Water Damage Removal
- Water Damage Repairs
- Carpet Water Damage Restoration
- Flood Water Damage Restoration
- Certified Restorations for Homes and Commercial Properties
As a service to our customers, the following are the most important things to do while you're waiting for us to arrive on the scene of the water damage:
- If it's a major flooding spill, turn off your source of electricity. You don't want to electrocute yourself. We can provide portable generators for our equipment and light for you.
- If you can, locate the source of the leak and try to shut it off.
- If the water damage is coming from a contaminated source, such as sewage lines, leave the area immediately to avoid getting sick.
- Remove as many water-damaged items as you can from the area, determining what can be thrown out and what can be dried and kept.
- If the water looks to be clear and clean, sop up as much water as you can using non-dyed linens, towels or blankets.
Our fast, efficient, courteous team will be at your water-damaged site sooner than it will take you to finish going through this list, but it will give you a head start and help you get organized for the cleanup.
We hope you never have to use our services - but if you do require our water damage services, we are happy to help. Call us today for our professional restoration services.